- April 25 - May 8, 2021
PIP 006 Rotating Equipment Engineering
- May 2 - 29, 2021
PGAS 005 Directional, Horizontal, and Multilateral Well Drilling and Completion
- May 9 - July 28, 2021
CMAD Contract Management and Administration
**Registration will be held on a first come-first serve basis, for returning participants from April 18 to 22, 2021 and for new participants from April 25 to 29, 2021.
- May 9 - June 5, 2021
BIMD 002 Quality Assurance and Quality Control (Qa/Qc) in Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Industries
- May 23 - June 19, 2021
PIP 007 Piping Stress Analysis by Caesar II
ASME GP512 Repair and Alteration of Pressure Vessels
INDE 073 Logistics and Supply Chain Engineering
CONE 001 Cost Control of Engineering Projects
- June 6 - July 10, 2021
CADE Computer-Aided Engineering
EVEN Environmental Engineering
FSQM Food Safety and Quality Management
OSHA Advanced Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental Control
PCQM Quality Management
PCEM Engineering Management and Engineering Manager Professional Certification
PRMG Project Management
**Registration will be held on a first come-first serve basis, for all participants from May 23 to 30, 2021.
- June 20 - July 17, 2021
PIP 008 Piping Design Modelling Software, PDMS
- August 1- 28, 2021
PIP 009 Everything 3 D, E3D
- For more information about ASME courses, please click here.
- For more information about PIP courses, please click here.
- ESS reserves the right to cancel courses and programs and/or increase course fees at any time.
- The intensive courses' schedule is tentative and is subject to change.
- The registration deadline is two weeks before the intensive courses start, for online registration please click here.
- ESS academic calendar 2020 - 2021 is available here.