NCEES Credentials Evaluation Request Process
- Visit the website by clicking here
- Click on the "Credentials Evaluation" link
- Complete the online application and submit payment.
On your application, be sure to include all post-secondary institutions attended and all college-level coursework completed. This may include certain coursework earned prior to beginning college, if college-level academic credit was granted. (Examples of such courses include Advanced Placement, A-levels, International Baccalaureate, etc.)
Once the application is received, you will be assigned an NCEES evaluator. The evaluator will contact you via the online system and provide you with a personalized list of documents needed to complete your application.
4. Supply the documents needed to complete your evaluation. Using the information provided to you by NCEES, arrange for the required documents to be sent from your academic institution to NCEES headquarters. All documents must be sent to NCEES from the academic institution.
All documents submitted will be examined for authenticity. Most applicants will be asked to provide, at a minimum, the following documents:
- Transcripts of all college-level coursework
- Proof of degree(s) earned
- Detailed course descriptions
5. Monitor the status of your file. You can check your status at any time and communicate with the evaluator assigned to your file using your account. In most cases, NCEES will complete your evaluation within 15 business days after all required documents have been received and verified.
Fees to be paid to NCEES.