Admission and Registration
Registration can be done in person or online. In-person registration can be done at ESS office either at AUC New Cairo or AUC Tahrir Square. New participants are required to bring an official form of identification such as a national ID card or passport, along with a personal photo, which will be used to provide an AUC ID. Professional program participants are required to pay the course fees within 48 hours from the time of registration. Registration for unpaid courses will be canceled if payment is not made within the required timeframe.
If you don't have an AUC ID and have not registered for any course at AUC before, you can request an ID by clicking the button below to complete the form. For Egyptian nationals or residents with an Egyptian national ID number, write the national ID number in the social security number field.
Please follow these steps for online registration.
This form is only designed for use by AUC-ESS applicants. If you would like to register for an academic course or for a course at another department, visit the main AUC admissions webpage.
The registration fee for each course is indicated on the course page (Egyptian pounds for Egyptians and US dollars for non-Egyptians).
Online payment via credit card is now available for participants. All Egyptian students can pay for their courses and tuition fees using valU click here for more information.
ESS is pleased to announce that our participants can now pay tuition and fees online through the Banner Self-Service system. We accept the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
Kindly follow these steps to pay your tuition online through the Banner Self-Service:
- Visit Banner Self-Service here
- Login with your AUC-ESS email username and password
- Click on "Student" then click on "Student Account"
- Click on "Total Account Summary"
- Click on the "Pay Online" button
- Read carefully; click on the "Agree" button if you want to proceed. By pressing the "Agree" button, you will be directed to the online payment gateway
- Click on the "Make a Payment" button
- Select the amount you wish to pay, and click on "Continue"
- Supply the required credit card information. AUC will not keep any credit card information. Security measures are applied by the service providers
- Proceed in paying your tuition and fees
- A transaction receipt will be displayed in a few seconds and a confirmation email will be sent to your email address
- Go back to the Banner system and confirm that your payment has been processed
- Make sure to complete your payments before the payment deadline
- An ESS ID card allows participants to enter any of AUC’s campuses and the AUC Library (for use only)
- The cost of issuing an ID card for the first time is LE 50 (non-refundable) paid upon registration of the courses by the trainee. The ID will be renewed at no extra cost for subsequent semesters
- ESS IDs are issued from 9:00 am to 3:45 pm from Sundays through Thursdays at either the ESS New Cairo or Tahrir Square office. Special arrangements can be made for issuing the ID on Saturdays in coordination with ESS
- It is not necessary to bring a personal photo. The ID center will take a picture on-site and issue the ID instantly
- The smart ID card must be carried at all times. The card is not transferable and cardholders should not lend the ID to another individual at any time or for any purpose
- A lost, stolen or damaged card must be reported to ESS. The participant will have to re-pay the fees of issuing a new ID