Established in 1983, Engineering and Science Services (ESS) has been dedicated to serving and developing engineering and science-related industrial communities . ESS offers a wide variety of services designed to meet the current and future needs of the engineering and scientific community.
With more than 35 years of experience, ESS has earned a reputation as one of the biggest and leading providers of training and consultation services for practitioners in the Engineering and scientific field across Egypt and the Middle East. Capitalizing on its diverse programs and services, over thousands of public and private sector organizations have become regular recipients; including the banking sector, real-estate developers, petroleum, construction and steel industries.
In a fast-developing world, ESS proudly supports individuals and businesses achieve professional growth through its paradigm shifting professional development service. ESS delivers a transformational professional education opportunity, training and consultation services delivered through a team of highly-qualified instructors-from academia and industry- equipped with the latest educational tools, laboratories and computer facilities.
- American Association for Continuous Medical Education (AACME)
- American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP)
- American Society for Engineering Management (ASEM)
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- Association for the Advancement of Cost Engineering International (AACEI)
- Project Management Institute (PMI)