AUC's Hub for Innovation and Discovery
With more than 20 majors and minors, the School of Science and Engineering offers a diverse collection of programs from the major science disciplines. Experiment, invent and transcend boundaries at the University’s pulsating hub of research and discovery
- Encourages students to experiment, invent and transcend boundaries at the University’s pulsating hub of research and discovery.
- Boasts a distinctive multidisciplinary and experiential approach to create a future of holistic engagement and sustainable solutions.
- Fosters an environment of social responsibility.
- Expert award-winning faculty with experience in fields such as biotechnology, chemistry and nutrition, and environmental engineering to inspire students to excel as professionals, researchers and academicians.
- Top-notch laboratories and facilities with the latest and most technologically advanced equipment in the region.
- Houses the first university FabLab — a laboratory space equipped with tools and machines for digital fabrication — in the region to be launched by students.
- Faculty producing patented inventions in fields such as biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, diagnostics, computer science, and sustainable material.
- Platforms for students to engage in original research or creative work, and publish their work in the most prestigious international journals and conferences.
- Programs that emphasize critical thinking, social responsibility and community engagement, preparing students to distinguish themselves as well-rounded global citizens
- Our Alumni are highly regarded in the job market and equipped with a special set of technical and leadership skills that distinguish them from others.